Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Last week I had the opportunity to be interviewed by Cheryl Lange about home education. Cheryl produces a series of monthly Landmark CD’s on various topics relating to home schooling and asked me to record a couple with her. It was a fun time. Cheryl and I have both been homeschooling forever. In fact, we came over together on the Mayflower, as she likes to say!

Later in the week I received an e-mail sent out to her subscribers. In it she says, “Meet the amazing Robin Meadows…..” I laughed out loud when I read that!

Isn’t it funny? My kids just think I’m their MOM!

From Cheryl:
If you would like to receive not only this CD but find out how to be a part of our subscription program, please email us.
LodestarOrders@ cox.net .

1 comment:

  1. well of course we think you're amazing too!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment!