Thursday, March 27, 2008

Friday Finds

A friend sent me this link: 31 Days of Prayer for Your Husband
-------------------------------
Staci McAuley wrote a poem a few years ago giving us a good perspective. You'll enjoy it! The Moon.

----------------------------------------------

Think the teens of today don't "get it"? Think again! Check out this awesome story from Anna's blog. Snap Shot

===========================

Jon leaves Iraq April 8 and should be home in 24 days!!!

=====================================

Come learn the Foxtrot tonight at Beginning Ballroom Dancing. E-mail me for details

====================================
Next week, we're going to "grow a salad"----I know you can hardly wait!! ; )






bee on a cherry bush by our garden

6 comments:

  1. Jon is continually in my prayers. How wonderful for your family to have him coming home soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesoem to hear about Jon. Give Dirk a pat on the back for me the foxtrot looks hard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the link about praying for your husband -- good one!
    Chad says we can do dancing the second Tues of each month...That's when we have less trouble getting a sitter for the lil' one. Boogie down!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your thoughts about Jon!

    Natalie---thanks!

    Roger--naw...the foxtrot is really one of the easiest steps to learn.

    Kim--Yay! Look forward to the waltz in April and Salsa/Samba in May. It'll be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness - my eyes teared to think APRIL 8th!!!!!!!!!! Oh my goodness!!! That is in just a few days! So excited for E and all you!

    The girl Jamba Juice thought I looked like I lost 30 pounds today - I guess I have been looking really fat lately. Nice! :O)

    Love your family! (thanks for the tag)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment!