I’ve got some school-year planning to do, but I’m really putting it off. I think I’m trying to get the most out of summertime.
I have a few more things I want to do before I have to think too much about the next academic year.
How about you?
1. When do your kids begin school?
2. What do you need to prepare to be ready?
3. What are you going to do with the time you have left?
I’ll go first.
1. We never begin school until the Tuesday after Labor Day (I’m just rebellious like that) ;)
2. I need to do some Algebra 2 review, plan some science and World History and get together some Bible teachings and memory work. I also plan to do a book study on dating (or not dating) with the boys.
3. Get Theresa’s room ready
Have lunch with my girls, sister and mom
Have a few more family get-togethers
Go to Wichita Wildlife Refuge and climb Eagle Mountain
Go on some more motorcycle rides
Replace the window covering in my living room