Friday, September 26, 2008

And-a-One, And-a-Two...

(sing it with me)…Happy Birthday to You.....Happy Birthday to You…

September is a big month for birthdays in the ManyMeadows+ family. 


 


Jacob starts it off on the 20th.


Then, Sarah (one of our “plusses”) on the 23rd.


My mom, Laura Lee has her birthday on the 24th.


Then, we skip to the 28th for our oldest daughter, Erin (who celebrates a special one this year!)


Then, the 29th is our oldest son, Andrew’s day, and my brother-in-law, Paul’s.


And we go ahead and celebrate Anna’s birthday with this group, even though hers isn’t until October 9.


 


Thursday was a great family night celebration at Katie and Alexander’s….well, actually at the park across the street from them. 





 The little kids played. 


       The big kids played.                                            

                                                    




Abbi made these for dessert.


 


 




 



We ate. (as always)

 


 


 


There were 27 of us.  A great family night!  And one of Anna’s Lifegroup friends came and took pictures of all of us.  (You’ll get to see some of those soon!)



                                                                                                                                                                


 


Does your family get together to celebrate birthdays?


Do you have a group of birthdays close together?


 


Do share!


 


Oh, and it’s this girl’s birthday today! 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my that dessert looks so yummy! Can I have the recipe? I love family birthday get togethers. Growing up my dad's mom would have family bdays every few months at her house. It was awesome. Great food. Great memories! I love it Robin----pushing the merry-go-round and swinging. I went swinging tonight with the kids. My tummy still feels weird! :)

    Happy Birthday Meadows!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment!