The following needs to be read in a “whisper voice”.
Because that’s how it was written. See? Today I had no voice. None. I can only whisper. The changing seasons got me again.
Here are some things I’ve noticed today about whispering and having no voice.
- If you whisper, people get very quiet.
- If you whisper, people get closer to hear you.
- If you whisper, people whisper back to you! (even the cashier at 7-11)haha
- Men don’t mind long periods of silence (in fact, I think my guys are rather enjoying this!)
- It is slightly difficult to teach new math concepts with no voice
- It’s next to impossible to talk on the phone (NEXT to impossible, but not IMpossible)
- A lot of things don’t need saying at all….hmmmm
Well, I’ve noticed these things…but I don’t necessarily enjoy them. I’m looking forward to being able to talk again. Hope my men enjoyed it for a bit :)
When your kids are extra loud have you ever tried whispering?
Do you ever lose your voice? Have any tricks for getting it back?