Friday, December 05, 2008

DaVinci Was on To Something!

In his lifetime, Leonardo DaVinci was a scientist, mathematician, engineer, inventor, anatomist, painter, sculptor, architect, botanist, musician and writer. How did he get it all done?



Cat naps.



DaVinci had a special sleep schedule that allowed him to utilize 22 out of 24 hours per day. Sure, he may have gone half-crazy, but that insanity only served to increase his genius!



On the DaVinci sleep schedule, you sleep about 20 minutes every 4 hours. In a 24-hour period, you get about 120 minutes of sleep. Since there are 1440 minutes in a day, you're left with roughly 92% of every day to GET STUFF DONE. Laundry, Bible study, healthy cooking, errands, exercising, art projects, scrapbooking, blogging...just THINK of all the things you could do in 22 hours!!



What would you do if you had extra hours in the day?

  Abbi

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note from Robin:  Abbi has TWO new blogs!  Check them out:

The Bod Squad - Abbi and a group of her friends are doing a form of "The Biggest Loser" via the bloggesphere.

Z as in Zebra - All things "Abbi" - her cakes, her books, her designs.   You'll love them!

5 comments:

  1. 1) finally put my photos in albums
    2) experiment with new recipes
    3) have even more sex (oops. did i say that out loud?)
    4) sleep, sleep, sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! HA! I love it Dusty!!! I have to agree with Dusty....I would add #5 Paint! Oh, and #6 work on my writing skills. My mom and sister are awesome at writing. The stories they come up with are so funny!

    Abbi, your amazing three blogs! I tried one last year and couldn't handle it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm... I would get all those books read that I have been waiting to read. I would spend more time with my nephews. I would make more trips to see my grandma.

    ReplyDelete
  4. See I really really love to sleep, so I would not want to do that. I kinda like my messy not done life.
    But if I did have more hours, I would sew some more, work on the kids' baby books, and just lay around with the kids reading.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Y'all are too much! :) Loved hearing what you'd do with your extra hours. I'm with Gina. I really love sleep. I could probably nly try this Da Vinci thing for a day or two, and even then I'd probably be soooo grouchy. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment!