Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Interpret This: Honor


In the link below is a news story that was done about our interpreter that you all jons_homecoming_066-editmay have heard me mention in past conversation.  He is one of the most selfless and caring individuals that I have ever met.  He served with 11 different Marine infantry battalions from the beginning of the war up until recently.



I talk to him on a regular basis and it would be an honor if I could introduce him to you all someday.  After all, whenever you all were supporting the Marines you were also supporting Todd as he worked along side us and did everything that we did.  He was a key player in much of the success that we had in the Haditha Triad area. 



His freedom was earned with blood, sweat, and tears.  He was a faithful servant to our country and the Marines he worked with.  God bless you all.



Watch it HERE.  It's a great story!




Semper Fidelis,

m_23e2990745d64c915f3c65a35a3a4013

4 comments:

  1. Wow! His story is amazing! Thanks for sharing! His actions were extremely selfless! Humbling. I take so much for granted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! We would love to meet him sometime!

    I'm glad that Jon is on here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The next time you talk to him, please tell him I said Thank you for doing such a wonderful job. I hope that he enjoys America and we appreciated all that he has done.

    What a great story!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great story. I am so glad that he helped the troops. I pray that he has a great life here in America and is treat with the respect that he has earned!

    Thank you Jon for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment!