Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Lasting Effects #1

There are many blessings that accompany the choice to train and teach our children at home. Just recently, I realized a benefit I hadn’t even considered before. My older children, four of them now married, actually enjoy spending time together! The girls scrapbook together, they have girls’ nights out, (they even invited me recently!), they all, including their spouses, get together to watch movies, eat meals, play games, and just hang out together. What a blessing it is for us to see that they just plain LIKE each other!

I know this is a reward for the hard work of encouraging and encouraging and encouraging them to get along when they were young. The 24 hour, 365 days-a-year experience of living life TOGETHER has made lasting friendships. My hope is that your children will experience the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!