Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Seasons of Change

Can you remember what you were doing this time last year?



It's amazing how much changes in one year.



Last year........



Brad was in college getting ready to graduate in December.



He worked nights at Blockbuster.



We never saw each other.



I stayed home full time with Lily(2) and Sadie(1)



I did hair out of my house.



This year............



Brad got a real job.



He has regular hours.



We saw each other again.



My girls are a whole year older (where does the time go?)



Then, I got a job.



I worked all weekend.



I still did hair out of my house.



We never saw each other.



I got a new job.



I'm now my own boss.



I don't do hair out of my house.



I work when I want.



We finally see each other again.



I get to spend quality time with my girls on my days off.





God is so good.  I think we go through different seasons in our lives so we can learn to be thankful for what God has blessed us with.  I know that after this crazy year we have had, I am so thankful for my family and the time we have together.



What were you doing last year?




Has anything changed this year?



ali





Ali

4 comments:

  1. Last year I would have never say HOMESCHOOL.

    Now we are really thinking about it=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last year I was in school. . .

    This year I am in school!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is awesome what the Lord has brought you and your family through in a year! He is faithful! Congrats on the new business!!!

    Katie, I laughed when I read your comment. Trust me, it goes by so fast! I know it doesn't feel like it when your working long hours and studying. You will look back at this time in your life fondly, and you will think ten years from now ----Where did those years go???!!! I felt like I was NEVER going to graduate from college. ***Don't forget to have FUN! I was way to serious/uptight in college. I wish I had allowed myself time to relax and enjoy the ride!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Last year I was packing to go to Hawaii to celebrate her 40th Birthday.

    This year I am packing to go home from Hawaii after celebrating my 40th. :)

    This last year I got to meet a lot of the Many Meadows!! That would be a highlight of this last year! Y'all rock!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment!