Friday, July 04, 2008

Friday Finds


Happy 4th!

My youngest son has started a blog. Check out some of his friends' blogs too. See what this generation of youth has to say. You might be surprised!

========================

Alexander and Katie are back to Jerusalem from Egypt. Read about their "coming out of Egypt" experience. They will be back to Edmond next Friday evening!! Yay!!

========================
Weekend plans? Swimming and eating with the ManyMeadows Plus (minus several this time!) Fireworks at UCO. Church on Saturday night. A bike ride!

Your plans?

==================


In honor of our nation's birthday: a headstone at the burial site of George Washington at Mt. Vernon. Teach your children about our nation's Godly heritage!





4 comments:

  1. Robin, I just glanced at your son's new blog and I am in awe of his and all your children's passion for Christ. I am truly blown away. I think we all have a lot to learn from you and your husband!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just checked out Jacob's blog. So amazing and what a testimony that he proclaims Christ with such passion. Is homeschooling the trick? What? What is it? Am I on the right path with my own? Spill it. Your heart must leap when you read his stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment!