Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Saying Goodbye

Well, my 269th post will be my last. It's been fun, but all good things must come to an end, as someone once said.

I started this blog May 25, 2007. I've learned a lot from you all. And the best thing is that I made many new friends. Thank you for your comments, thoughts and encouragement!

But, I also have great news. Beginning today, September 2, I'm moving to a new place! Check out our new blog ManyMeadows (I know...clever, huh?) at www.manymeadows.com
Ten members of our family have agreed to be contibutors. No telling what you'll find on any given day. Come on over and meet everyone.

And if you want, add us to your blogroll. We'd appreciate it!

11 comments:

  1. WHAT?!?!?! but...but...but......

    well this is semi-depressing...

    however i WILL add the new blog to my blogroll!! It sounds exciting! can't wait to see what comes from it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, it's not really over ... just a different place in blog world.

    Glad you're still around.

    BTW, love the new pic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So even with fore warning I am sad. But I am also happy because I have been blessed enough to meet most of the others at Many Meadows.

    May God Bless this New Era for you and the Many Many Many Meadows that are here and yet to come.

    Love you all!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Change is good! How exciting so Many Meadows contributing to a new blog. I love it! It will be good. Sounds like a piece of your inheritance is playing out before your eyes!!! That is awesome. I'll miss this blog for sure but change is good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's because I dont comment, isn't it??? I KNEW it! LOL!

    Just kidding...Cant wait to read your fam at the new place!

    ReplyDelete
  6. One door closes as another opens. I know poetic, too bad it isn't mine. See ya on the other site

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what fun
    New and exciting things to come
    I'm heading over on the run!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad I had a hint of things to come. I would have panicked!!

    CAn't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hhhmmmm.....
    I'm heading over there to check it out.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. hmm....did we all have this idea at the same time, or am I just being paranoid? (grin)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment!