Friday, August 08, 2008

Friday Finds

Check out Jacob's blog on Waiting. It sure blessed me!

==========================

Dusty Takle, a new blogging friend I've yet to meet in person, will delight you with her writings. This post was especially enlightening for moms. Check it out!

==========================

Katie is back to writing about her ER experiences at the Edmond Hospital. Read the poem she wrote.

========================


The ManyMeadows are taking a daycation tomorrow. I'll tell you about it next week!


How about you? Have any special weekend plans?

shrimp plant

4 comments:

  1. I am going to spend the weekend looking for a wallet. :)

    I am also going to finish a couple things that I need to get done before I take a trip NEXT WEEK!!!

    YAY It is almost time!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see no reason at all why Jacob shouldn't wait for my little Anna. However, I have a feeling there are plenty of other moms putting their little girls in line. Precious. Thanks for the link luv :-) I'm finishing up school shopping this weekend. A far cry from a daycation. Enjoy yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Church. Several times. Again. I just can't help myself. (grin)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My cactus and I thank you for the comment. Btw, you must be very proud of your son...actually all your kids (that I've met) are pretty awesome. Reflects good parenting I suppose.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment!